zondag 28 augustus 2011

The Petite Legacy Generation 1.1

Hey all! It's that time of the week again! Even if there's not actually a week passed after my first post, but anyways here's a new chapter how you enjoy it!


Previously: we've met our founder Jazz and she has a crush on Clint who doesn't have one on her. She went to a bar and got drunk. The end.

On a evening Jazz went to the restaurant for an opportunity. When she came outside I saw one of my simmies. So it's obviously that she must talk to her.


Jazz: Hi I'm Jazz and I'm gonna tell you a story, a ghost story.
Olivia: Euhm, okay I guess?


Jazz: OH OLIVIA WHERE ARE YOU?
Olivia: Is she serious?


I believe pretty serious.


Jazz: This is the most horrific story you'll ever hear...
Olivia: Bring it on.


Olivia: You have never been kissed?


Jazz: Not even by my mom.


Olivia: OH THE HORROR!


Right after that, Jazz rolled the want to jog. She's weird like that.

Jazz: Gotta stay fit, okay?!


But the pretty princess' jog didn't last long because she was already exhausted after running 2 streets far. So she decided to crash at a house, because she also gotta pee.


Oh what a coincidence! /sarcasm
Jazz: Hi, may I use your toilet or else I'm going to pee at your front porch.


Clint: Omg, what is she doing in there? Why did I even let her in?


Jazz: So I want to thank you for using your toilet.
Clint: You didn't...


Jazz: I picked up some flowers from your yard!
Clint: You didn't have to. No seriously, you didn't.


Jazz: Oh come on!
Clint: No thank you. I don't think my girlfriend will like it when I accept those.

Euh what? Did I understand that right? GIRLFRIEND?
YESTERDAY YOU HADN'T HAVE ONE!


Jazz: What? You have a girlfriend? *pout*
*Pets*

Jazz: He kicked me out *Is in shock*


Jazz: Can my day get thougher? First I got reminded that I've never been kissed, then I got kicked out and now my house smells. /whine


You could prevented that smell, if you cleaned up your stinky clothes.
Jazz: Pff, I've got a maid for that.
No you don't.


Jazz: I'm just gonna let me drown in my blankets, instead of cleaning up my smelly clothes.


I see you're still holding on to that ice-cream diet. Good.


Jazz: Did that pop-up just said that I have enough lifetimepoints?
Well, yes in fact it did.


Don't mind the language. It's dutch. But look at the not-cirkel pointing at that little icon.
Now Clint, won't be able to keep his eyes of her.


And another day at work began.


Jazz didn't want to go home to her smelly house, so instead she read a book at work. And you can see Clint grining like an idiot. I know you like her dude. Admit it dude!


You can't deny it!


Jazz: Hi, I saw you passing by and I'm so terribly sorry that I didn't say anything. So do you want to hang out? YES? AWESOME!

See? He does like her!


Aww, the beautiful park in Queenstown. Unfortunately my sims won't go in the park, instead they keep talking on the parking space.


Clint: Hi Jazz! I know you're there, but I'm stilll going to run until EA tells me to stop.
Jazz: *blank stare* okay


Jazz: I'm going to remember this moment when he walked past me forever


Jazz: Haha I knew it, he can't take his eyes off me! Wonderful!


Jazz: Do you see that boy over there? I pity his girlfriend, everybody think that she's gay.
Clint: HAHAHAHA, what, hey that's my girlfriend.


Clint: Hey, you look like a feminine dude, we're over!
Girlfriend: Hey, wait, what?! No /cry

I have nothing to do with this *whistles*


And what was Jazz doing at this time? Reading of course.


Clint: My exgirlfriend kicked me out, can I stay with you for a while?
Jazz: Yes, of course ~ <3

After that they went to the restaurant because they were almost dying of hunger. But no pics sorry.

Later that night...


Clint: I can see that you can't get to your back. Should I help you wash yourself?
Jazz: How nice of you come on in!

You can already guess what happend.


Jazz: Oh shit, this means we are friends with benefits.

Should have thought of that before you woohoo'ed him in the shower.


The next morning arrived and Jazz decided to be a good roommate and make breakfast for her roommate that you woohoo'ed in her dreams.


Cute Jazz being cute.


Succes. This girl is made of awesome.


Clint: So, last night was fun eh, in the shower. Should do that again sometime.
Jazz: THAT REALLY HAPPEND LAST NIGHT?


Our little founder has some insomniaproblems by night. Maybe because she sleeps with a total hottie, or maybe it's something else? Who knows?


While Jazz taks a nap, is Clint being an awesome roommate to her. He cleans up, he does the laundry and he cooks. What else could this woman need?


While he's not cooking/cleaning/doing laundry, he meets up with lovely ladies. He needs to get back on the street, so he won't be a burden for Jazz.


At the same point that Clint is flirting with some ladies, Jazz discovers the truth after her insomnia. Pregnancy.

Jazz: I will get us some food, buddy.


She didn't say healty food ,ey.


Jazz: How am I gonna tell Clint? Maybe I should lock the door and the windows first after he gets home. Just to be sure he won't run away.


Clint: Hey, beautiful, what's wrong?
Jazz: *thinks* omg he just called me beautiful! omgomgomgomgomg
Jazz: We need to have a little talk.
Clint: That doesn't sound good.


Jazz: I think I finally know why I have insomnia, Clint. Our little adventure in the shower got me pregnant.
Clint: *Dreams* Good times were had in the shower


Clint: Wait what did she just said to me?



Clint didn't have much time to think about the idea of becoming a father. Because the baby was already coming that night.

Clint: We're going to clean those sheets right?


And they come home with 2 lovely babies. Money & Iluvia Petite.

Jazz: *proud mama*
Clint: FML


And the end!
I'm just gonna show you one picture to let you know how my agesettings are. Just to make sure you won't get confused or something in the future.



3 opmerkingen:

  1. This was actually a hilarious first chapter, I love how there's the element of FML and OMG and no real "romance" as of yet. Poor Jazz XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just had to make them friends with benefits! But one day I have to get them married, with someone. & Thank you Jeni !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ahaha =D like!!! i was confused gosh they did it? no? then voila! 2 WHOLE babies =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen